Thursday, October 13, 2016

breastfeeding how long

breastfeeding how long

she was a milk machine she kept the house unclean she was the cutest damn baby that i'd ever seen she had the brightest eyes and the loudest cries couldn't get enough of those chubby thighs eating more than her share she was pulling my hair she told me, "let down!" but i was already there cause the milk starts makin'

baby starts wakin' my nipples start achin' you start taking it and you, nursed me all night long yeah you, nursed me all night long i'm working double time to fend off the cryin' can't get no sleep, won't let me be supine needed no applause- i'm just another course make a meal out of me

wants more, more, more! had to drain me down to take another round she eats like a pig and takes another swig yeah you nursed me all night long i can't get no sleep i said you nursed me all night long my boobs are empty and you yeah you nursed me when you were thirsty

you were really thirsty and you yeah yeah you nursed me all night long my nipples are nubs now and you nursed me all night long all night long

No comments:

Post a Comment